Lady of Health Church (18 c.)
The old Church of Our Lady of Health at Gornja Mala over Subotišće in Gornja Brela is built in the forms of rustic Baroque characteristic of the Dalmatian hinterland in the early 18th century after the final cessation of Venetian-Turkish hostilities. Carved on the lintel is the year: 1751. In a visitation, bishop of Makarska Stjepan Blašković mentions it as Our Lady of the Rosary, and in one report of 1780 it is “of the immaculate conception”, and its dedicatee became settled only during the 19th century. The new church of the same name in Gornja Brela was put up in 1939 to the west of the road in Subotišće.