St. Roko Chapel
The Chapel of St. Rocco was built in 1856 nearby the parish house, at the area of the lost, maybe even Roman cemetery. During the building of the Church of St. Stephen at the end of the 19th century, Holy Mass was celebrated every day in this chapel.
Saint Rochus is one of the most favourite European saints and many settlements, parishes, churches and chapels worldwide and throughout Croatia are dedicated to him. We celebrate the feast day of Saint Rochus on 16th August.